As most of you that read this already know, I made it back home! We arrived home 1 wk ago (after several plane delays). We had an absolute blast traveling around! Both Paris and Barcelona were a lot of fun! In both cities, we could have wandered the streets for several days. I just love the narrow, winding, streets with random vendors/shops/markets and people. So neat!! I did however realize, how directionally challenged I am. Thankfully, my Mom is much better at this than I am! It truly was a great week of traveling...there were so many things I loved (the best was the random laughing moments)! Ok, lets be serious...if I really want to start listing my loves from the week, this would be a rather long blog post. So I think I'll just leave it at that...
Togo Time! So, I realize I wasn't in Africa very long (really), but I truly enjoyed my time there. It was such a great experience!! As I've mentioned before, the patients and their stories were incredible! But I think what I loved the most, was the people I met there. I now have friends from all over the world...which made it slightly hard to leave, in all honesty. Some of the people, I don't know when/if I'll see them again (on this side of heaven anyway). But others, I truly would love to go visit! And am already making plans for my next trip!
For now, I'm going to give this blog a break...but who knows, once I start looking through all my pictures I might end up posting a few stories here and there. If not, I'll return when I embark on my next adventure. Until then...thanks for following along and thanks for the prayers! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarah-
ReplyDeleteWe need a phone convo soon. I'm so glad you are home safe and sound- I loved reading of your travels and experiences!! Do keep blogging- I am NOT consistent with mine... maybe after my summer class is done I'll catch up! :)
Love,
Hannah